Features are placed along a circular path. When a user clicks on a feature, the feature is revolved along the circle and shown to the user along with the feature description.
is a demo
- Add any number of features. The plugin calculates the position of each feature along the circular path and places them appropriately
- You can set the radius of the circular path
- You can set the duration of the animation
- You can set feature properties. Each feature consists of an image, heading & description
- Other properties that can be set are the top & bottom margin, size of normal & highlighted feature images, spacings