CloudPress is a native iOS full application. It turns your WordPress News Blog or website into an iOS functional application is just few minutes.
CloudPress is designed in an elegant way to run on all device sizes. It can run on both iPhones and iPads. It utilizes the use of Plist to make it easier to configure.
The application is based on JSON API for WordPress, so please make sure to activate the plugin for your blog.
You can get the plugin at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/json-api/
- iOS 8.x
- iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6+
- iPad 2 / Mini / Air / Air 2
- OS X 10.9 and later
- Xcode 6.0 and later
• iOS 8
• Admob Ads Integration
• Orientation Change Support
• Built on WordPress JSON API
• Lists recent posts at start
• Lists categories of news
• Social media integration: Facebook,Twitter
• Modern Use of new iOS controls
• Easy to customize, Test & Run in 10 minutes.
- Unpack archive content, open project file in Xcode.
- Open Config.plist
- Add your wordpress website URL in Config file.
- Run your project.
** Version 1.3.1 (04/11/2014) **
Bug fix for loading indicator not hiding after loading data.
** Version 1.3 (04/11/2014) **
Added Basic authentication options
Added exclusions to exclude categories from application menu
Fixed some Constraints issues
Fixed string encoding and display
Added check markers for data to prevent crashing on empty responses
** Version 1.2 (03/11/2014) **
Updated code to suit modern swift compilers
** Version 1.1 (30/10/2014) **